I toured the Caribbean, South and Central America from November 2015 until May 2016.
I visited 16 countries.
Places I ♥
Still feeling the shivers of being there when I close my eyes.
- Las Terrenas, Dominican Republic
- Castillo Mundo King in Sosua, Dominican Republic
- Museo de Amanha in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Salvador, Brazil
- Iguassu Falls, Brazil and Argentina border
- Grand Case, Saint Martin island (french side). Recommended Hotel ‘Le temps des Cerises’
- Cartagena, Colombia. Recommended ‘Hotel Casa Lola’
Places I liked↑
These places had unique traits about them. Don’t miss them on your tour!
- Anguilla island
- Dominica island
- Favela Vidigal, Rio de Janerio, Brazil
- Nightlife in Buenos Aires, Argentina
- San Pedro de Atacama, Chile
- Cusco, Peru
- Niteroi, Brazil
- Macchu Pitchu, Peru
- Salar de Uyunu, Bolivia
Places I hated↓
Traveling is not always pleasant surprises and experiences. I do NOT recommend wasting your time or money on those locations.
- Guadeloupe island
- Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
- Belo Horizonte, Brazil
- San Jose and Tamarindo, Costa Rica
→Places I had no time to see but will come back for←
- St. Barts island
- The Amazon jungle, Brazil, Bolivia
- Porto Alegre and Florianopolis, Brazil
- Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Patagonia, marble caves and icebergs, Chile, Argentina
- Nazca lines and 2 other ruins, Peru
- Cholita fights, Bolivia
- Cali, Medellin, coffee plantations, El Peñón de Guatapé, rainbow river, Colombia
- A football game, South America