The trip I planned from November 2015 to May 2016
yes, a lot changed!
- Dominican Republic
- St martin – with Jon
- Anguilla -Jon
- Guadeloupe -Jon
- Dominica -Jon
- St Lucia -Jon
- Trinidad -Jon
- Costa Rica
What I had packed in a normal traveler backpack that weighted varying 8-10 kg.
2 pairs of 3/4 pants, one onsie, 3 dresses, 2 skirts, 2 bralettes and 10 pairs of panties, 7 tshirts, 4 shorts, a mini towel, 2 fancy outfits, jeans, one long sleeve shirt, a hat, 3 bathing suits, 4 pairs of socks
+i threw away a long sleeve yellow cardigan and one pink tshirt
-i bought another long sports pants, a pink dress, a long sleeve shirt, a turquoise sports set composed shorts and a shirt
Jewelry is only 3 pairs of earrings, a watch and a few necklaces and rings, nothing expensive! Anti malaria, diarrhea and throat medicine also advil and aspirin. A hairbrush,plasters for feet, elastics, other cremes from Korea, sun creme, shaver, electricity adapter and charger, makeup palette and nail file, disinfectant, face powder, 2 perfumes + toothbrush (not on photo) +a little lock and key for lockers in hostels
Flip flops, more fancy flip flops, hiking sneakers, everyday shoes
2 pairs of sunglasses(later i lost one and the other one broke), my passports and bank cards, insurance and vaccine documents in a folder, a notepad from my sister to document anything on my mind, 2 pens for immigration forms, epilator, a little purse, wet napkins+ a bigger orange purse (not on photo), eyebrow tweezers
Here you have it guys:
- You really need the pens!
- Learn by heart your passport number, it is asked all the time
- No need at all to buy sim cards at destinations, use the wifi
- Bring a raincoat
- Bring a traveler towel
- You don’t need regular pills like Advil or Tylenol, they also sell them over there. You don’t need Malaria pills, save your money
- Buy an international adapter!
- Mosquito spray, wet napkins, sun protector are useful
- You can bring another fancy dress, but not that many cosmetics-the sun makes everyone Hot! You don’t need a hat.
Bring More warm clothes